Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Very Cute Chrysalis Kit

One of my favorite nurseries, Palmer's Garden and Goods, is having a huge sale today and tomorrow (25-60% ALL items). I stopped by this afternoon and saw this display next to the cash register...




Despite the fact that we have raised many butterflies, I felt inclined to purchase the pink and orange chrysalis container on the right. Besides we have never raised a Gold Rim Swallowtail butterfly and it was 25% off with the sale - see how easily I talked myself into this purchase? :-) They also have Monarch chrysalises available. I'll let you know how our newest addition progresses!

Chrysalis kits are $7.99 plus 25% off until tomorrow and come with complete instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs