Thursday, October 14, 2010

Did I mention?

I recently taped an episode of Central Florida Gardening with local gardening legend Tom MacCubbin!  I was thrilled to be interviewed by him as I am a big fan of his. I grew up in Orlando watching Tom on TV, reading his articles in The Orlando Sentinel, and cultivating my garden according to his books. Our segment was about Beginning Butterfly Gardening and is scheduled to air this December on Orange TV (Bright House Channels 198 and 199, Comcast Channels 9 and 98, and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99). Exact date and time is not scheduled yet but I will let you know. Hope you will tune in!


On the set of Central Florida Gardening with Tom MacCubbin

2 comments:

  1. That is really awesome! Wish I could watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to post the segment online too so I'll send you the link when that happens!

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs