Monday, January 2, 2012

Change & the New Year



"If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies."


My poor blog has been neglected over the past few months and I have missed it! I have been working on a new business with my husband and trying to tend to my garden here and there. Things have finally settled down and I can return to writing here on Milkweed Gardens (I hope!).

I hope the New Year has started off well for you... my milkweed patch is full of caterpillars but there is a cold front approaching. I plan to cover the patch later today to try and protect those caterpillars. They are still young and need another 1-2 weeks to mature. I noticed several tiny eggs under the milkweed leaves as well.





Happy New Year to all of my gardening friends! I hope your garden is full of butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs