Sunday, March 27, 2011

Florida Roses and Butterfly Gardening

I'm still here! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts - I have been busily working on an upcoming lecture for the Orlando Area Historical Rose Society entitled "Florida Roses and Butterfly Gardening." I will be providing general butterfly gardening information as well as discussing butterfly plants that make good companion plants for roses. I also plan to bring my caterpillar condo and butterfly gardening handouts. You will find information about the lecture here and below. I would love to see you there!

Orlando Area Historical Rose Society
April 3, 2011 2:30pm (doors open at 2pm)
(407) 647-1219



1 comment:

  1. Pest control refers to the regulation or management of a species defined as a pest Pest Control Spring TX, usually because it is perceived to be detrimental to a person's health,

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs